Inako pratama can complete your Control Valves & Final Control Elements calibrations in our workshop facility or we can come to your site with our support trailer if required and complete the calibration on-site using our high quality NATA calibrated portable calibration equipment. As with all our calibrations, a calibration report will be issued at the completion of the job.
Contact us now to find out more and how Inako Pratama can help you with your Instrument calibration requirements.
Weir provides test services for control valves to fit your outage schedule or on demand. As a leading OEM control valve supplier globally, we are able to combine our technical expertise and specialist service facilities to provide a comprehensive solution for control valve servicing. Our control valve services include precise diagnostics using state-of-the-art testing equipment, software and experienced technicians backed by OEM technical knowledge. Our approach gives customers the reassurance that when work is complete, all control valves we service will be safe and compliant valves with full test certification. We are able to identify any faults or issues and develop the best resolution options to ensure valve integrity and efficiency when control valves are returned to service.
- Pressure and leakage testing for assurance of safe and compliant valves with full test certification.
- Valve, actuator and controls tested simultaneously in line with your operating conditions.
- Valves fitted with Pneumatic, Analogue and Fieldbus controls can be calibrated and function tested.
- Any faults or issues identified along with repair recommendations to maintain valve integrity and efficiency.
- Overhaul and repair of control valves from all manufacturers (both Weir brands and non-Weir brands).
- On-site and workshop repairs and service for your control valves.
- Dedicated service facility incorporating state-of-the-art testing equipment.
- Qualified technicians backed drawing upon extensive control valve engineering expertise.
- Field service network to provide end-to-end service including on-site diagnostic testing, commissioning, fault finding and calibration of your control valves.
- A fully tested, repaired and certified valve service from removal to re-installation.
- All control valves are function tested and all relevant measurements and details are recorded before any further work is carried out. We can also perform diagnostic tests. At this stage to show how the valve was performing before it is stripped and inspected.
- Strip Inspect Report (SIR) – Our skilled technicians will strip and inspect the valve producing a full condition report before any further work is carried out and approved. Typical damage to the valve internals may be caused by erosion, corrosion, cavitation, flashing or vibration issues. Our report will identify and evidence such issues and recommend a suitable course of action.
- Our service process is designed to ensure that each valve is thoroughly tested and returned to duty fit for its intended purpose.
- If repairs are required and agreed, the valve is rebuilt using OEM parts to full Weir Engineering Services and Customer approved quality standards and procedures.