Air velocity instruments such as anemometers and weather stations need regular calibration to accurately measure and record environmental measurements. InnoCal’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel provides extremely accurate comparisons for wind speed, air flow, and differential pressure. Inako pratama services hot-wire and vane anemometers, manometers balometers, air capture hoods, velometers, and weather stations from leading brands such as TSI Alnor®, Extech®, Davis Instruments®, Fluke®, Testo, Sper Scientific, Biotest Hycon®, and many others. For your convenience, Inako pratama also has the capability to calibrate the humidity, barometric pressure, and carbon dioxide functions of your devices to ensure that the full measurement capability of the instrument is fully tested.
Inako Pratama provides full Velocity Calibration services that are accredited and/or certified in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. Velocity Calibration services can be delivered at your site or at our lab. Accreditations for our velocity calibration service guarantees calibration results are traceable to the International Systems of units (SI) through NIST or NRC.
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ANSI/NCSL Z450-1
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 through A2LA
To meet your calibration needs:
- All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s), and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
- This NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase meets the manufacturer’s published specification
- EPA, USDA, ISO, and GLP/GMPs standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications
- Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays